2019-2020 College Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
Industrial/Agriculture Mechanics Technology, TD
The Industrial/Agriculture Mechanics Technology program prepares individuals to operate, repair, and maintain industrial farm equipment, such as tractors, forklifts, steer skids, side by sides, ATVs, generators, boats, and harvesting machines through a combination of classes and hands-on experiences.
- Provide a safe training facility and a healthy environment for learning
- Encourage students to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners
- Establish a working relationship between students and employers that promotes the upgrading of skills for continued advancement in the field
Program Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the Industrial/Agriculture Mechanics Technology Program will be able to:
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Understand and apply preventative maintenance procedures.
- Apply basic knowledge of fluid-based systems.
- Demonstrate basic ability to diagnose and repair agricultural/industrial equipment.
Associate of Applied Science Technical Studies - Industrial Agriculture Mechanics Technology
Students interested in an associate degree should visit Technical Studies, AAS for more information.